Friday 11 October 2013

Betrayed HON2- PC KC ***

Title: Betrayed.

Authors: PC, Cast, Kristen.

Rating: 3/5

Genre: Vampires, Romance.

Cover rating: 4/5

In a nut shell: ............ Hummm............... So Zoey is back. This is the second book in the House Of Night series, Its ok.... maybe. Ok, I have to get this out, I'm a nice person, some one the time, but i'm going to drop the act and tell you what I really think in the calmest, nicest way I can. WHAT A SLUT. Zoey Redbird what kind of a girl has two guys on the go? Honestly?? Just because you're not having sex with them, it doesn't mean its ok- you need to go and see you're mother, gal. You need a stern talking too.

Characters: So I liked these characters. Wow, that's all i can type. My face is strictly straight right now, because i'm judging.

Plot: Ok, not horrible. Good. This plot is good. Human teen death, 'ex' boyfriend in trouble, its exciting its fun. I liked it. It was gripping, I just can't stand how 'me me me' Zoey became after she got the 'weird' mark. Like every guy is in to her bleh bleh bleh, so special.

Spoilers: (Good reads Blerb) Fledgling vampyre Zoey Redbird has managed to settle in at the House of Night. She's come to terms with the vast powers the vampyre goddess, Nyx, has given her, and is getting a handle on being the new Leader of the Dark Daughters. Best of all, Zoey finally feels like she belongs--like she really fits in. She actually has a boyfriend…or two. Then the unthinkable happens: Human teenagers are being killed, and all the evidence points to the House of Night. While danger stalks the humans from Zoey's old life, she begins to realise that the very powers that make her so unique might also threaten those she loves. Then, when she needs her new friends the most, death strikes the House of Night, and Zoey must find the courage to face a betrayal that could break her heart, her soul, and jeopardise the very fabric of her world.

No comments:

Post a Comment