Sunday 6 October 2013

Angus Thongs And Full-Frontal Snogging- LR *****


Blog.

Title: Angus Thongs And Full Frontal Snogging.

Author: Renninson, Louise.

Rating: 4.8/5

Genre: Comedy, romance.

Cover: 4/5.

In a nut shell, This book had me laughing from page 1 to the end. I know this book isn't every ones cup of tea, but its funny. Most books that claim to be funny, really arnen't but this one had me at the blerb, honestly. This, is just funny-  There are six things very wrong with my life:

"1. I have one of those under-the-skin spots that will never come to a head but lurk in a red way for the next two years.

2. It is on my nose

3. I have a three-year-old sister who may have peed somewhere in my room.

4. In fourteen days the summer hols will be over and then it will be back to Stalag 14 and Oberfuhrer Frau Simpson and her bunch of sadistic teachers.

5. I am very ugly and need to go into an ugly home.

6. I went to a party dressed as a stuffed olive."

Characters: Whats not to like? They're teenagers, average people, no superhero's, no vampires, no nothing, just real people, real problems, from an average teenage girl.

Plot: Great! That's all i can say because its just great. I couldn't even put this down, even today. Its just so funny, I howled and howled and howled until i couldn't breath.

So this book is funny, witty, clever, what more could I ask for?

Spoilers: Georgia Nicolson, inventor of the word "Fabbity fab fab!" tells her story through her diary, about her family, friends, and little sister.

Notes: read it, please, just do it. The film is nothing compared to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment