Sunday 6 October 2013

Vampire Academy (VA1) - RM *****

BLOG.

Title: Vampire Academy.

Author: Mead, Richelle.

Rating: 4.7/10.

Genre; Vampires, Romance.

Cover design rating: 2/5.

In a nut shell; This book is a really good book. Ok scratch that, this book is a very good book. I really enjoyed it. I only have once concern, one that isn't very popular- student teacher relationships.

The Characters; Ok so these characters seem like good people. Some of them are horrible, but that's on purpose. The main ones, which I will focus on, are actually a little bit flat at times, but they're nice to read about, and I think that Mead did a really good job creating them.

The plot; Original. This plot is a very original plot, by far one of the best I've read in a while. Its quick, its snappy, its slightly quirky, it makes this whole thing one very good book to read about. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing... except maybe the teacher/ student relationship. I know, I know, I know, this book is all about that whole illegal side of romance, forbidden love, makes it all one little bit sexier, but its illegal, and creepy, ok so yeah, its a book, I understand, I'm not saying that this book shouldn't be read, i'm actually saying the opposite.

So yeah, this book is everything its supposed to be. Sexy, action packed, great.

Spoilers:Rose Hathaway is a Dhampir, half human, half Vampire. Her best friend, a Moroi Vampire Princess Lissa, is in danger. Rose snuck Lissa out to the human world to protect her, but the guardians found her, bringing them both back to St. Vladimir’s Academy a school for Vampires and Dhampire's. Rose takes extra classes with her hot teacher, Dimitri, and through there time together, they fall for each other, causing a whole lot of complicated problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment