Monday 7 October 2013

Prep School Confidential (PSC1) - KT ***

Title: Prep School Confidential.

Author: Taylor, Kara.

Rating: 3.7

Genre: Romance, Mystery.

Cover rating: 3/5

In a nut shell, This book wasn't what I thought it would be. That's not a compliment. I liked it, i will admit, but i expected it to be better, even though the whole mystery part was good, I wanted a better ending, and the romance killed it, not to mention all the swearing.

Characters: I didn't like some of the characters. Brent, Anthony, both not my cup of tea, but Anna was ok. I liked her, i wouldn't want to know her, but i like her, and Alexis. I liked Alexis, i was just confused at where she came in to the whole thing.

Plot: The plot is good, original, and a breath of fresh air. I liked it, but I really wanted more! The romance though, wasn't needed.

Spoilers: Anne Dowling, New Yorker, accidentally burns down her school with a bad influence boy. Then Anna is sent to a prestigious boarding school outside of Boston. She tries to stay low until her room mate dies, and Isabella’s body is found in the woods behind the school. Anne becomes determined to find out who did it, finding romance, friendship, heartbreak and shock.

Notes: Not for young readers.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment