Saturday 5 October 2013

Heist Society- AC ****


BLOG

TITLE: Heist Society.

Author: Carter, Ally.

Rating: 3.9/5.

Genre: Thief.

Cover rating: 4/5.

In a nut shell: This book wasn't what i expected. I wasn't sure what i expected, but this wasn't it. I had problems connecting with the 3rd person rule, and in the end I had to put it down for a while before I picked it back up again. It is a good book, and I did like it, but It was just different.

Characters; I liked the characters, i didn't really feel i knew them at the end of the book however, and that bothered me. I wanted to know more, i really did, but I didn't get more, I was sad about that! I think to connect, you have to know, and to be honest, I didn't really know much about any of the other characters, only three stood out, and I think they were six main characters.

The plot: AWESOME! I think this plot is super great, and really original, and I really wanted them the succeed and do what they did! I was just sitting there thinking how great it was what they were doing, even though they were stealing!!

Ok so this book tears me between two states, 1- this is so cool, I love what they're up to, 2- what was that I just read??

Spoilers: Katarina Bishop and her crew are approached by a man, who wants them to steal from one of the best art galleries around- the Henley. Her friend W.W.Hale (Her very rich friend) has to bring Kat back to the thief world when she thinks she's left for good because her father, is mixed up with a very influential and bad man! But Kat has help with her own society, a heist society.

Note: Recommended for any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment