Thursday 6 March 2014

Homecoming-- RM (VA5.5) **

18164421Goodreads says: Homecoming is about Rose and Dimitri, the couple from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series.They are going back to Russia to see Dimitir's family, something that both of them sorely need. Dimitri had finally been restored into a dhampir, after being forcibly changed into strigoi. his family needs to see him for themselves, and Rose needs to go back to Russia and face her trauma from the trip she made before.

Interesting, actually.
I didnt really buy the ending, but it was ok. I felt like it wasn't the homecoming that they needed, but nevertheless it was more than I expected them to get.
As always Rose and Dimitri are a great pair, and I loved seeing how his family had turned out in the end, as well as the grandma who I really loved.         
(This is me trying not to be too upset with this because  wouldn't rate this more than 2.5 *sobs*)

--Very nice cover though--

No comments:

Post a Comment